8 delicious foods to keep your heart healthy
Each year, there is a large increase in heart disease patients. which is one of the reasons careless lifestyle behavior both work stress Or even the food you choose to eat, don't let "neglect" come back to hurt your "heart". Today, there are 8 delicious foods that help nourish the heart to add strength to recommend.
8 Recommended Healthy Ingredients
1. Long beans are one of the bean family plants. Which is considered an excellent source of protein without bad fats. The study and found that people who eat legumes Whether it's lentils, chickpeas or green beans, at least 4 days a week. It reduces the risk of heart disease by up to 22% and helps control blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. Because one of those diseases is "heart disease".
2. Beetroot is a fruit rich in nitrates. which is a substance that helps reduce the accumulation of fat and reduce clots in the bloodstream It also increases blood flow to the different parts. Better and of course, beetroot can also help reduce the risk of heart disease as well. after the next meal try drinking a glass of cold-pressed beetroot juice. To increase the strength of heart health to prevent disease.
3. Salmon When talking about "salmon", it must be admitted that this is a good omega-3 net that, in addition to helping to nourish the brain, enhance memory. It can also reduce the risk of arrhythmias (Irregular Heart Beat) as well because salmon is rich in eicosapentaenoic acid and docosahic acid. Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) that helps in reducing infection Prevents hardening of the arteries heart attack and reduce the risk of stroke, hypertension, and high blood triglycerides.
4. Garlic, no matter what menu you cook Garlic is almost an indispensable staple. And what we know or hear that is. Garlic is a great way to control your cholesterol levels. By helping to destroy cholesterol and fats that are attached to the inner walls of blood vessels. and causing flexibility When the blood flows easily healthy blood vessels It has a positive effect on heart health.
5. Dark Chocolate Chocolate lovers, get ready. because there have been studies that Dark chocolate contains flavonoids. (Flavonoid) A type called polyphenol (Polyphenol), which is an antioxidant that helps in blood pressure. Reduce factors that cause blood clotting. It can also help reduce heart attack and stroke in people at high risk. But not all chocolate is good for the heart. Because of the chocolate that we told it must be made from at least 60-70% cocoa, not a delicious milk chocolate with very little cocoa.
6. Blueberries Actually, it's not just blueberries that are useful. But other berry fruits, such as strawberries, raspberries, are also very beneficial for the heart. Especially if in a group of people aged 25 years or more, if they eat this family regularly. It was often found to help reduce the risk of heart attack by 32% compared to people who rarely eat. Because in this family of fruits contain substances anthocyanin. (Anthocyanin) and flavonoids (Flavonoid) are good antioxidants. That helps reduce blood pressure and expand the coronary arteries as well.
7. Ginkgo, one of the great herbs known for nourishing the brain. helps to have a better memory Reduce symptoms of forgetfulness It is known as an effective natural medicine for treating stroke. In addition, ginkgo leaves also have properties to help dilate blood vessels. Help blood flow better. Help prevent and reduce the clotting of platelets. Because if the blood can circulate well to the different parts, it is considered to help reduce the risk of developing various heart-related diseases as well.
8. Walnuts help the endothelial cells work well. Helps prevent coronary artery stenosis help lower cholesterol And also reduce the risk of heart disease as well.