Free! brownie recipes
Cocoa brownie ingredients:
· Salted butter 150 grams
· 1/4 teaspoon salt
· 200 grams of granulated sugar
· 2 chicken eggs
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 75 grams of all-purpose wheat flour
· 60 grams of cocoa powder
· Electric egg beater
· mold 10 "x10"
· Wax paper
1. Put the white butter into the mold. Then put the wax paper down and add white butter again.
2. Mix all-purpose wheat flour, cocoa powder, sift together 2-3 times, and set aside.
3. Heat the butter and salt or heat to melt together.
4. Pour the sugar into a mixing bowl. Followed by the warmed butter and use an electric whisk. Blended together.
5. Followed by 2 eggs, one at a time. Then continue beating for 10-12 minutes until the eggs become fluffy.
6. Then add vanilla flavor and blender slowly to cut the air bubbles again.
7. Followed by the sifted flour. Fold to combine.
8. Pour the mixture into the prepared mold; raise it high, evenly using a spatula.
9. Bake at 180 degrees 20-30 minutes, and then let it rest until the heat is completely gone.
Cr.cooking.kapook, Bangkok business.