1. 1 kg. of pork / beef is the same recipe
2. 1 head garlic
3. 5-6 coriander roots
4. 2 teaspoons pepper
5. 3 tablespoons of white sesame seeds
6. 4 teaspoons of sugar
7. 1.5 tablespoons of Fish sauce
8. 4 tablespoons of oyster sauce
9. 0.5 tablespoons ofMaggi sauce
10. 1 tablespoon of Rosdee powder
1. Wash the pork thoroughly. Slide the pork a little thin (about 1 centimeter thick), but not very thin, if they are too thin when exposed to the sun they will dry out too much.
2. Pound the garlic, coriander root, pepper thoroughly. Get the place then bring to marinate the pork then add sugar, fish sauce, oyster sauce, Maggi sauce, Rosdee powder and white sesame.
3. Mix or knead by hand until all ingredients are well mixed. And leave it for about 1 hour. After that, bring the pork to the sun for 3 - 4 hours. Return some pork periodically. (For 2 hours in the sun, the pork on one side will be dry then returned the pork and airing on the other side for another 2 hours)
4. For frying, use palm oil. Pour into the pan and bring to heat. Wait until the oil is hot therefore bring the Sun Dried Pork to fry until cooked thoroughly.
5. Arrange pork or sun-fried beef on a plate. With fresh vegetables such as cucumber, tomato, crispy kaffir lime leaves or others as you like.
• If the pork is marinated for too long, it will become liquid. Will lose the intensity of the flavor
• Drying meat is considered important as well. If it well overheat by the sun for too long, when bring to fried the meat will be too tinder. Therefore, if the sun is overwhelm then dry the meat just enough then bring it inside.
Using the oven, without unnecessary sun lights. Crispy layer and softed inside
1. Pork (collar) 500 grams
2. 1 Tbsp of minced garlic
3. 2 tablespoons of roasted white sesame seeds
4. 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
5. 1 / 2 Tsp. Ground Pepper
6. 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
7. 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1. The pork is washed and cleaned. Pat dry and slice lengthwise according to the sun-dried pork style.
2. Mix garlic, white sesame, granulated sugar and pepper. Stir well.
3. Add the soy sauce and oyster sauce. Stir all ingredients together well. Starts marinating the pork add the prepared pork and mixes well. (Leave the pork in the refrigerator for 2 hours).
4. When the timer finished, take the pork out of the refrigerator and put it on the grill. Arranged a little apart of each piece.
5. Bring into the oven, turn on the upper to lower heat, fan system at a temperature of 80 degrees Celsius, and bake the meat until dry for about 4 hours.
Cr. haveazeed, gindaiaroiduay, kitty chef, cheechongruay